Sex Assault Claims Against Dustin Hoffman Stack UpNewser — Michael Harthorne
Dustin Hoffman is facing three new accusations of sexual misconduct, including a woman who says the actor exposed himself to her when she was a minor, Variety reports in an exclusive.
- Cori Thomas was a 16-year-old classmate of Hoffman's daughter, Karina, in 1980 when she spent a day together with the pair in New York.
After dinner, Hoffman suggested the three wait together for Thomas' parents in his hotel room, Thomas says. After Karina went home to her mother's, Thomas says Hoffman came out of the bathroom in a towel, which he dropped.
"I was mortified. I didn’t know what to do," she says. "And he milked it. He milked the fact that he was naked. He stood there. He took his time.” She says she was saved when her mother arrived in the lobby.
- Melissa Kester's boyfriend worked at the studio where Hoffman was recording vocal tracks for Ishtar, which was released in 1987. At one point, she says Hoffman called her into the recording booth to keep him company. Kester says he grabbed her, stuck his fingers inside her, and kept them there until he finished his current take. Her boyfriend, who was in the control room, could only see them from the waist up. "I just ran out of there, and I sat in the bathroom crying," she says. "I felt like I’d been raped."
- A woman who asked to be left anonymous had a non-speaking role on Ishtar, and Hoffman introduced himself on set. He later invited her to the film's wrap party. She says he offered her a ride home and while they were in the back of a station wagon, he stuck his fingers inside her. "I didn’t know what to do," the woman says. "He’s smiling at me.
I was frozen. I was outside of my body.”
- She Was Hosting NYE Live.
Then, a Surprise
- Carrie Underwood: I'm Not 'Looking the Same' After Fall
- Witherspoon, Other Stars Launch 'Time's Up' Movement
This article originally appeared on Newser: Sex Assault Claims Against Dustin Hoffman Stack Up